Xinqiao Road, South of Far East Avenue, Lingang Economic Park, Gaogang District, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province
Jiangsu AQZ Special Vehicle Equipment Co., Ltd.
Precautions and maintenance of using fire truck fire pump
Fire truck fire pumps are used in fire protection, water treatment, environmental protection and other departments to pump all kinds of liquids. Here are some precautions and maintenance for the use of fire truck fire pumps:
First, the inspection of the fire truck fire pump before starting
1. Check the process of the valve switch, and whether the corresponding return valve switch condition meets the requirements.
(1) In the daily test pump, the return valve should be fully open and the valve block valve should be in the closed position. Try 1# foam pump, 2# pump foam outlet, you need to close Vp111, Vp112, Vp212 three foam tank inlet valves, open Px021 return valve to start pump; try 2# pump water outlet, 3#, 4# fire truck When the fire truck fire pump is turned on, the Px011 return valve must be opened to start the pump. After the test pump is completed, all valves are returned to the specified state.
(2) When an emergency or fire drill requires water, open the valve corresponding to the position of the fire water (foam), and the return valve is closed.
(3) The pump inlet valve must have a normally open and the outlet valve in the closed position.
2. Check that the clutch handle of the vacuum suction device should be in the "closed" position.
3. Open the bleed valve and close the bleed valve after the float assembly is reset.
Second, the fire truck fire pump start and stop pump operation steps
1. After starting the pump, check the running current of the motor and whether the pump is running normally. If there is any abnormality, stop the pump immediately.
2. Observe the pressure gauge at the outlet of the pump. When the gauge pointer reaches the rated working pressure and stabilizes, gradually open the outlet valve and try to make the pump work under the rated condition.
3. After the pump is normally watered, move the clutch handle of the vacuum suction device to the “minute” position.
4. Observe the valve group pressure, the pressure of the clean water valve group is maintained at about 0.8Mpa, and the foam valve group is maintained at about 1.0Mpa. If the pressure cannot be maintained, the pump outlet and return valve control pressure can be adjusted appropriately.
5, should always check the temperature of the pump and motor bearings, the maximum temperature can not exceed 75 degrees, check the operating current of the motor should be within the normal range.
6. After stopping the pump, all the valves are returned to the normal state according to the requirements of the valve opening and closing state diagram.
7. Move the clutch handle of the vacuum suction device to the "closed" position, open the bleed valve, and let the float assembly be reset, ready for war.
8. If the pressure returns to 0.4Mpa immediately after the pump starts, it will not return to 0.4Mpa. If the water cannot be discharged normally, stop the pump immediately, open the bleed valve and let the float assembly reset and restart.
9. Under normal conditions, the 1# and 2# regulated pumps ensure that one unit is in working condition and one unit is in standby state.
Third, fire truck fire pump maintenance and maintenance
1. Check and ensure that the power supply and circuit of the fire protection system are smooth and the electrical equipment is in good condition.
2. Once every shift, the coupling should be light and heavy, no abnormal noise and record.
3. Check the lubricating oil level in the vacuum suction device on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each month. The fueling position is at the center line of the oil window or slightly lower than the center line; start the fire truck fire truck fire pump, Check the pump water time and make a record. The 1# and 2# pumps run for 15 minutes, and the 3# and 4# pumps run for 5 minutes.
4. Check the operation of the float assembly after the pump is started. There should be no water in the exhaust hose. If there is water, the float seal must be replaced.
5. After the pump is started, check whether the size of the vacuum cleaner is tight and the exhaust is normal.
6. Check the sealing degree of the packing after the pump is started. The leakage should not exceed 10-30 drops/min.
7. Regularly check the lubricating oil in all parts of the pump to ensure that the lubrication system works normally.
8. Regularly check whether the joints are tight and loose.